Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Afroveda Products Finally Arrived! (I previously tried some products from afroveda after winning them in a youtube contest)

Finally got my order of Afroveda Products This is the Totally Twisted Ginger Almond Butter. The smell is a essential oil blend of Lemon, Lavender, Bitter Almond, and Ginger. This is a 16oz The website to order these products is http://www.afroveda.com/
Thats what it looks like



Pur Whipped Hair Gelly. The smell is devine! It is Vanilla Essential Oil. When you use this and the Totally Twisted Ginger Almond Butter together the smell they create combine is GREAT!



It is very Gelly like Hence the name lol




Shea Amla Whipped Butter Cream. At first I was not to fond of the scent Frankincense and Myrrh but it grew on me and now I like it. I am still testing this product out on my hair but my review will soon be up on my blog of all these products.




Cocolatte Moisture Mask. This smells like fake Chocolate like how those chocolate scented chap sticks smell but I like the smell and product. It says it gets its coco smell from Shea Butter but I don't think so because Shea Butter does not smell like this product. But it does have Shea Butter in it. It is really moisturizing.
This is the sample size. You get a free sample with your order. I will be repurchasing this product in the 16oz


On the Left is the Totally Twisted Ginger Almond Butter, the middle is the same product, right is the Shea Amla Whipped Butter Cream. The TTGAB in the middle is the one I won and the TTGAB on the left is the one I bought. They look and feel totally diffrent The TTGAB in the middle has more of the same consitancy of the SAWBC but both the TTGAB have the same ingrediants.










Same Products The Totally Twisted Ginger Almond Butters Side By Side

No comments:

Post a Comment