Saturday, May 22, 2010

Heat Damage Outcome And Accessorys

In my last post I was telling you about my heat damage well I still have it is just not as noticable now. Now I only have a few straight peices here and there. My new growth is starting to come in so I have the same look in some areas around my head as I did when I was growing my hair out but thats ok I will just continue to let the damage grow out rather than cut it off. I think I have cut my hair off enough as it is lol. Well I am finally starting to get into the accessory game, I went to my local flea market and picked up a few things for only a dollar each. I got some cute earrings, a ring, a hair bow, and some some sun glasses. I love how cheap everything was because I am a stay at home mom of three and we are a one income fam so of course my kids come first and with whatever is left over I can "splurge" and get some stuff for myself which is never a lot. So anyway here are some pics of the stuff I got and I will follow it up with some pics of how my hair is looking now.

No comments:

Post a Comment